Are you a pastor or priest who wants to share a once-in-a-lifetime spiritual experience with your congregants?
Have you already led a tour to the Holy Land and this time around prefer a smoother, more organized journey?
Do you want your tour to be bonded by Christian fellowship?
Talk to us about your benefits of leading a tour!
Walk in the footsteps of the Patriarchs, Judges, Prophets, and Disciples; become familiar with the birthplace of Jesus, where he spent his youth and where he taught. Visiting Israel, one also familiarizes oneself with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Kenes Christian Tours has operated thousands of pilgrimages during the past 50 years. We are the on-site experts in the Holy Land and specialize in customizing itineraries according to your denomination and special interests.
We are here to help you plan your trip with your own congregation and share this enriching experience. Whilst the pastor serves as the spiritual leader of the group, every group is accompanied by an English-speaking (or language of the church’s choice – Spanish / French / Italian etc.), government-licensed guide throughout the trip. In addition to guiding the group, he or she can also assist you with all arrangements that may be needed; for example, those relating to health or safety of members of the group.
For those planning to join a pilgrimage, a gathering in a private home, which may include a slide show of Israel and a short explanation on the different sites included in the program, may create a relaxed atmosphere and encourage more congregants to join a tour.
Competitive rates. Great value:
- We can suggest the optimal time for your group to visit Israel. You’ll want to avoid the Jewish High Holiday season and other congested periods when fares are very high.
- We can suggest the best hotels to suit the needs and budget of your group.
- We can choose the best guide for your group.
- We can facilitate on-site teaching and/or devotions in the holy places.
So are you ready to put your plan into action?
Take a look at the helpful steps listed here-under:
- Step 1 – Take a ‘step of faith’ – once you have made the decision to visit the Holy Land, you are already on your way!
- Step 2 – Contact us so that we can prepare an itinerary to suit the needs of your congregation. In order to make this an easy process, we have included some frequently asked questions.
- Step 3 – Send an invitation (about a week after the announcement has been made in the church) to your congregation. About a month after the invitation has been sent, send a reminder with the tour dates and enclose the names of the group members who have already confirmed their participation on the trip
- Step 4 – Hold orientation gatherings at your church – gatherings create anticipation and excitement among your congregants about the Holy Land and the upcoming tour. These meetings should begin at least 8-10 months ahead of the travel date selected, if possible. We at Kenes Christian Tours can happily assist with promotional films and literature at no additional cost.