Every Sunday like clockwork for more than decade, Kenes Tours has been operating its acclaimed nine-day (7 nights) “In the Footsteps of Our Lord” tour.
Guaranteed regardless of the number of participants, the escorted tour includes most of the Holy Land’s popular biblical sites.
- Caesarea(Acts 9.30 Acts 10 24-48). The capital of Judea under the Romans. You will visit the Roman theatre, palace and aqueduct built by King Herod, and the prison where Paul was jailed.
- Megiddo(1 Kings 4:28, 9:15, 2 Kings 23:29 and Revelations 16:16), identified as the site of Armageddon. There, you will walk through the biblical water works.
- Lake Kinneret, also called the Sea of Galilee, where you will sail to Capernaum (Matt. 4:13 13:54, 17:24, Luke 7, Mark 1:2, and John 4:46-54), and visit the remains of the 2nd-century synagogue.
- Tabgha(Matt. 13, Mark 9:33-45, and John 21), the site of the miracle of fish and loaves celebrated by the Church of Multiplication with its 4th-century mosaic floor.
- The Mount of the Beatitudes(Matt. 5, 6, 7, 8), where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Nazareth(Luke 1:26, 4:16-29, Matthew 2:23) where we visit the Church of the Annunciation, Joseph’s Workshop and Mary’s Well.
- Cana of Galilee(John 2.1-11) where Jesus performed his first miracle turning water into wine.
- Jerusalem, including the Church of All Nations, also called the Basilica of the Agony, and the adjoining Garden of Gethsemane.
- Mount Zion, to see the tomb of King David and the nearby Room of the Last Supper (Mark 14.13, Luke 22. 10-38, Matt. 26 17-29, Acts1.13).
- The Via Dolorosa, where Jesus carried His Cross.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre (Matt. 27. 33-57, 28.10), site of the Crucifixion.
- The Garden Tomb, the Protestant alternative site to Golgotha.
- Ein Kerem, birthplace of John the Baptist (Luke 1.39-80), to see the Church of the Visitation marks where Mary met her cousin Elizabeth.
- Bethlehem, to visit the Church of the Nativity, the oldest church in Christendom, marking where Mary gave birth to Jesus.
Kenes Tours invites you to come touch the past, and be inspired for the future.